The following personal details of the user may be processed during the visit of the website:
- Contact and identification details of the user (name, address, date of birth, e-mail address, etc.);
- Other data e.g a possible application from the user;
- The IP address of the user;
- Any other information that the user voluntarily communicated to Marlinks (for example, in the context of surveys and / or registrations on the website);
- The whole of information about the pages that the user has consulted on the website.
These personal data can be used for the following purposes:
- improve the content of the website;
- inform the user about changes to the website;
- contact the user for marketing and publicity purposes;
- if the user provides personal details in the context of an application, to handle and follow up this application;
- statistical research related to the use of the website.
Marlinks may share the personal data of the user with subsidiaries or affiliates that offer products orservices that may interest the user. Marlinks may also communicate the personal data of the user to both private and public legal entities that are in direct contact with Marlinks, and this in order to achieve the aforementioned purposes.
In accordance with Belgian law on the protection of privacy, the user has the right to access, modify, rectify and delete his personal data. The user also has the right to oppose the processing of his data free of charge.
Cookies are used on this website (this is a file sent by our server and stored on the hard disk of the user’s computer). A cookie stores the track of the visited website and contains information about this visit). Our cookies serve primarily to carry out or facilitate the transmission of a communication via an electronic communication network or to provide a service of the information society specifically requested by the user of the Website. Cookies must facilitate the visit of the website by the user and improve the dialogue. The user can refuse the installation of cookies on his computer by setting up his browser in this way. This refusal may, however, prevent access to certain services of the website.
Marlinks has taken appropriate security measures against the loss, misuse or destruction of theinformation received on its website.
The user can obtain additional information about the applicable privacy legislation from the Commission for the Protection of Privacy, Rue de la Loi 35, 1000 Brussels, where Marlinks has reported the processing of the data.
Do you have questions about our offshore power cable services or other Marlinks-related questions?